If you have a posting for the UAPA, please complete this form available as a fillable PDF or Word docx. The following information is not necessarily endorsed by the UAPA. Postings will appear on the UAPA website for one month. The posting will also be sent out to the membership in an eblast, as well as appearing in the UAPA newsletter.
Physician Assistant — Urology
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time Physician Assistant to join a busy, well-established urology practice. This is an office-based position that includes evaluation and management of patients presenting with basic urologic problems as well as office-procedures such as dressing changes, bladder challenge, bladder irrigation, drain and catheter removals and urine collections.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive array of benefits offered including health, dental, vision and retirement
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Generous amount of paid time off
Our Community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities — only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Interested candidates should submit their resume and 3 references to Traci Brown in the Physician Recruitment Department at Tbrown@bristolhospital.org or fax 860.585-3086. Call 860.585.3133 or 800.892.3846 for more information.
Visit our website: www.bristolhospital.org