If you have a posting for the UAPA, please complete this form available as a fillable PDF or Word docx. The following information is not necessarily endorsed by the UAPA. Postings will appear on the UAPA website for one month. The posting will also be sent out to the membership in an eblast, as well as appearing in the UAPA newsletter.
There are no job postings at this time. Please check back!
PA-C or NP at Capital Urological Associates Division of Compass Health
Are you looking for a practice that cares about their patients and staff? A place where you can grow professionally and are always appreciated? Our busy urology practice is seeking PA-C or NP to assist in promoting the medical wellbeing of our urology patients. Ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to be flexible, organized and be able to function under pressure. Ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skill and interact professionally with all members of the healthcare team. Candidate should be willing to travel to rural outreach clinics and participate in on call schedules.
- 1 year experience in physician office desired
- EMR experience required
- Willingness to travel desired
General Summary of Duties
- Provide patient care including performing physical examinations and routine surgical procedures; diagnosing and treating simple injuries, consulting with Physicians on complex cases, ordering routine laboratory and radiological studies, and performing/interpreting routine laboratory and diagnostic studies.
- Perform and interpret diagnostic testing.
- Conduct post-operative follow up evaluations and care.
- Assess patients, write appropriate notes for physician review, write prescriptions, and manage the care of assigned patients.
- Travel to outreach clinics.
- On call
- Collaborate with health care team in planning and coordinating care for patients.
- Counsel patients with regard to preventive urological health care and wellness.
- Provide formal and informal education programs to practice staff and patients.
- Maintain a structured EMR charting system.
- Serves as a role model for consistent demonstration of respecting the Privacy and Confidentiality of those we serve.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respects patient, service provider, organizational confidentiality and HIPAA Security procedures and protocols as defined under the HIPAA Privacy and Security Procedures.
- Follows established HIPAA privacy procedures when using and/or disclosing protected health information.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Maintains and protects patients’ rights under the HIPAA Privacy Standards
- Performs other duties as assigned by physician and/or office manager.
- Potential exposure to infectious diseases.
- Health insurance
- Flexible spending account
Pay: Annual compensation, compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year plus bonus
Contact: Nicole Shippy via email: [email protected]
Capital Urological Associates-Division of Compass Health