Matthew Steidl posted about Fellow Membership on Facebook 2017-01-11 12:56:47 -0800Just made renewed my membership in the Urological Association of Physician Assistants
If you have a posting for the UAPA, please complete this form available as a fillable PDF or Word docx. The following information is not necessarily endorsed by the UAPA. Postings will appear on the UAPA website for one month. The posting will also be sent out to the membership in an eblast, as well as appearing in the UAPA newsletter.
There are no job postings at this time. Please check back!
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner – Specialty Surgery Urology
MultiCare Health System – MultiCare Medical Associates
Urology – Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
At MultiCare Health System, we recognize advanced practice providers as an integral part of our medical community. You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates in partnering for healing and a healthy future. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
- Position is full-time and based in Covington, WA at our Covington Urology Clinic
- Practice variety working in outpatient clinic and hospital floors
- This role is primarily clinic based with some inpatient rounding/consults with little or no time spent in OR as first assist
- Significant clinic-based responsibilities (independent visits, procedures including – BCG)
- Work in a growing practice with a great clinic team / Covington is a new hospital
- Occasional coverage at our other Urology sites in Puyallup and Tacoma
- Regular work schedule is Mon – Fri
- Participate in call coverage (approx. two days per month/one weekend per month)
- Additional compensation for work completed onsite after 5:30pm Mon – Fri and any time Sat-Sun as part of call group participation
- Competitive salary, full array of benefits and the beauty of Pacific Northwest living
This opportunity to be part of a high performing team in a specialty that is the best of both the medical and surgical worlds is one you don’t want to miss!
- Minimum of one year of experience working as an advanced practice provider (preference for candidates with experience working in a surgical specialty)
- Urology specific training including a fellowship or rounds in urology during education is preferred; willing to consider inexperienced candidates eager to work in a specialty and learn
- Graduate from a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensed in the state of WA as a PA or ARNP by the time of employment
- Board certified by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
“MultiCare Health System is proud to be a drug-free workplace.”
MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or age. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Urology Associates, Nashville, TN